Thursday, April 11, 2024

I Wonder!

 


I’m home from Oaxaca and wondering how many more trips I will take. I’m 72 years old and Monsieur is 77 this year. I don’t think that I will feel as comfortable leaving him when he is 80. Those Covid years deprived us of a few opportunities for travel. But there are lots of wonderful places to visit close to home.


Garry Point

I wonder whether I will remain healthy into my older years. Although I never manage to lose those extra pounds, I walk regularly, keep track of my food and have good sleep habits. I just started a course for seniors to maintain agility,mobility,balance and strength. I’ve never been an athlete but I’ve always been a walker so I would like to be able to maintain my mobility for as long as possible.


I’ve always enjoyed reading.

I wonder if I will continue to enjoy an active mind.  Since I was a toddler, I have been curious. Not in an active mischievous way but in a questioning way. Once I could read there was no stopping me. I once wrote a petition in poetic form requesting a set of World Book. The family coffers never stretched that far but I love the internet because I can find the answers to so many questions.

I wonder if I have found a way to resurrect one of my old blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Novel Paris:The Paris Novel

H A tasty novel! I love French salads. I am enjoying a sensory visit to Paris in the 1980’s. The Paris Novel by Ruth Reichl is a gustatory w...